Thursday, July 28, 2011

The only cure for your sickness lies with-in your grave

My understanding is that pedophiles claim to have a "sickness". As if they have no choice but to download naked pictures of young children.
I must admit, up until 7 years ago, I looked at pedophiles the same as any other hardcore criminal. However, since the birth of my own child, I now hold a special place in my heart for the sickly pedophile.
I can honestly say, that 5 minutes in a N.A.M.B.L.A. convention with a full-auto assault weapon in my hands, and 7 thirty round banana clips strapped to my waist, would make me feel goooood.

2 comments:

  1. You bet. I wonder why the cops ever catch any of them alive, and I am thoroughly disgusted that there are repeat offenders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st- I would like to officially welcome T.G.P. You will find that I seldom talk about politics on my blog. I just like hav'in fun.

    2nd- Words can not explain the pure hatred I have for these pricks.

    ReplyDelete