Thursday, August 25, 2011

What the F##K............ALZ

I have posted comments on the Anti LIberal Zone that never appeared. Most recently, I posted a humorous anecdote about Jesse Jackson...... I'm pissed, why did it not appear on his blog? Do you have any idea how long it took me to type that comment ALZ? Anyway, I have another anecdote that I think some of you will enjoy........


Marine Corp General Reinwald was interviewed on the radio the other day and you have to read his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children....This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. It is a portion of a National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and USMC General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout troop visiting his military installation.........................................

Female Interviewer: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

General Reinwald: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.

F.I.: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

G.R.: I don't see why, They'll be properly supervised on the rifle range...

F.I.: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

G.R.: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

F.I.: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

G.R.: Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The interview abruptly ended................Semper Fi......................

7 comments:

  1. That is an excellent reply. I don't know the General, but he sounds like a lot of Marines I do know. Except most of the ones I know would have tried to work a deal with the "off duty prostitute."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good way to deal with the liberal press.

    One note - a corporation is abbreviated as "Corp"

    Marines are a "Corps" -- (pronounced "core") the root of that word is from the Lain "corpus" for body and may have first been used by the French. However our usage was inherited from our mother country England who referred to her Marines as "The Corps of Royal Marines."

    Sorry - we Marines are touchy about such things. You might recall that President Obama insulted both us and the Navy in pronouncing "Corpsman" (a Navy enlisted medical person) as "Corpse-man" several times.

    SNOPES thinks the Reinwald story didn't happen - but don't you believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I'm not sure if it is a true story. I got it off of a humor website, it's funny either way

    ReplyDelete
  4. J.O.B.,

    I agree with you - it is funny no matter what. I'm sure that all of us can visualize Katie Curic or Candy Crowley in that scene. If they didn't say it - they would think it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JOB,
    I don't know what the the problem is at ALZ. He's a straight up guy. He gets a ton of troll posts. I'll send him a note.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW,
    That's a great story. If it isn't true, it should be.

    Also SNOPES is a Soros supported enterprise. They have been known to be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nox- That's alright.... ALZ's blog is his blog, he can publish as he wishes. I just won't bother commenting, I'm a shitty typer

    ReplyDelete