Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The WINNER is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DRUM-ROLL....... Please

The POLACKS
You came to this country for a better opportunity. At least that's what I was told. I was also told that Poland would be the European economic powerhouse by 2015.
You are the most ignorant group of people I have ever met.....F.Y.I..............When someone walks up towards you and says excuse me, the normal reply in this country is to say I'm sorry, and step aside. The ignorant reply is to act as if that person wasn't even there.
This past Independence Day, I experienced the worst of the worst......................................
My country bends over backwards for you .........To the point where one of this countries biggest banks gives you the option to do your transactions in your native language.
So, anyway I walk outside and see a Polish flag flying 'HIGHER' than an American flag. To make a long story short. This country has bent over backwards to accept you. If this happens next year, I will personally bend over backwards for you.
I will Wipe my fat-ass with your flag.
If this offends any polish, I do apologize, but at least it's better than what Hitler and the Germans attempted.
Didn't America help out with that? You ungrateful pricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment