Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BROWN PRIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK

November 12th will be a wonderful day.  The UFC is going mainstream. The event will be broadcast on Fox...... Mixed Martial Arts is finally going mainstream. The main event is a Heavyweight Championship fight between Cain Velasquez (Champion), and Junior Dos Santos (Challenger).

If you are not familiar with MMA, or Cain Velasquez, He is the big Mexican with Brown Pride tattoed across his collarbone. According to commentators and UFC front office, Mr. Velasquez is proud of his Mexican Heritage.

Really?  So here's my question. Why does that tattoo show pride, but a White Pride tattoo shows ignorance and racial intolerance? How come a tatt...............................................................

Don't bother answering. I have an appointment the first week of October to continue my back piece. Instead, I'll be coming home with a new tattoo. WHITE PRIDE, big block letters, right across my mid-section.

1 comment:

  1. Johnny O',

    I'm going with "Mr. Jobs Speech" this time around. Looking at the stock market after he opens his mouth is downright depressing.

    ReplyDelete