Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Winner is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drumroll Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PETA..................................

I always thought I would see a black man as President. I always thought I'd see my beloved Blackhawks and Sox win world championships. I always thought that someday, I would see gasoline cost more than milk. I always thought that someday, my daughter would not want too hold my hand walking down the street

But I never, ever, ever thought that I would see the day, that a person, organization, or anything else, would make an arguement like you pricks. Captive Orcas are being held in violation of the thirteenth amendment? Are you kidding me? And the best part, these assholes are actually bringing this lawsuit before a Federal (Our tax dollars) judge.

Their arguement? The founding father's never specified humans in the constitution. So, your organization speaks on behalf of animals that can not speak for themselves? O.K.
I'm speaking on behalf of the founding fathers who can not speak for themselves.
Go Fuck yourselves.............you Fucking Beat-offs........................................

BTW- SeaWorld donated one million dollars to wildlife conservation last year.
How much did you donate Ms Newkirk?

4 comments:

  1. Johnny,

    Excellent. Please pass along my Fuck You to those People Eating Tasty Animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh for crying out loud... only a liberal would come up with that tactic. They are truly brain-dead.

    CS is correct. You win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray that the judge literally laughs at them while throwing the lawsuit out

    ReplyDelete