Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Half Ton Motherfucker !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only posting this because of an interest shown towards Powerlifting. My most recent feet? 3 weeks ago, I half squated 1150 LBS. for 2 reps @ 287 LBS. It was the ultimate reality. I always wondered what 1000 Lbs. felt like on my shoulders.............Suck my dick Arnold...........

I'm slowly trying to get back into the sport. My ultimate goal is to compete at 275 LBS. I will try to make a statement W/O steroids, but we'll see. I'm scheduled to lift with Louie Simmons at Westside Barbell after the Holidays. My ultimate goal is a 2200 natural series, at 275 LBS.

Let's talk about it. Whether you have interest in the sport or lifting weights in general. The conversation really keeps my spirits up.

 An added benefit to my Winter of hell. Westside Dumbell is located in Columbus, OH..........Probably not to far from Toledo. Maybe I can meet our resident Piece of Shit, Fuck_PILE, and he can explain in person, why he completely made up lies about me, and what I said.

Mud- You like challenges, I got one for you. I will be arriving in Columbus on Friday 01-13. How about we meet in person? Here is my FORMAL challenge. I will drive the 2 1/2 hours to you. Just tell me where to go. I'll meet you, and we can discuss President Obama, and maybe you can explain to me why you lied on your sight...........Who knows, maybe we can become friends again.

Sepp- If this post finds you, I wouldn't mind meeting over dinner and drinks.

In closing, let's talk weights everyone. The HEALTH benefits are fabulous.

7 comments:

  1. BTW- Series means totals of all 3 lifts. Deadlift, Squat, and Bench Press.

    My recorded best was 1728 Lbs. @ 242 Lbs.

    I'm hoping to kick some ass at the age of 36.

    BTW #2- Competitive Powerlifters are competing into their 40's

    Wish me luck.......................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny,

    I did 1300 as a 165 pounder in 1987. That sounds pretty good, but my deadlift was 650. I was abnormally good at dead lift, and only slightly good at the other two. I came in second in my weight class due to a math error. If i had tried 655, I would have won, but 650 tied the other guy, who only deadlifted 475, but the guy crushed me on bench. I outweighed him by a whole pound, so the tie went to the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johnny,

    Good luck to you both in the weight lifting and in meeting Mud_PILE.

    It's just a guess on my part mind you - but I'll bet you won't hear from him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TGP- 1300 at 165 is impressive. The bench was always my worst lift.

    CS- Maybe I won't hear from him, and that's fine. But for now, I will be traveling to Columbus in January. I wouldn't mind meeting any Ohians while I'm there. If I ever travel to Virginia, I'll let you know....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johnny,
    Good luck with that. Don't bust a nut!

    Your best is already impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. H/Nox- I'll try to keep the nuts in:)............I'm more concerned with tears. I tore my pec in '96. That was by far the worst pain I've ever experienced.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If work doesent already have dibs on me, a trip down Columbus way could probably be doable.

    ReplyDelete