Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's about time you did something right....................

http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/news/11184040-418/city-orders-parking-aides-to-stop-ticketing-cars-at-marines-funeral.html

The procession was beautiful. But some people returned to there cars and found that they were ticketed.

I've never hidden my disdain for Mayor Emanuel, or the Chicago political Machine for that matter. But I will give credit when it is due. The Mayor has voided all parking tickets on the procession route. It's about time common sense prevailed. Good job Mayor Emanuel. Maybe this will lead to other good decisions.

3 comments:

  1. Don't hold your breath. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

    True enough, kudos for a good deed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Hardnox; a blind hog could find this acorn. But, that said, I'm glad Rahmbo did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree as well. I won't hold my breath, but at least he got this one right.

    ReplyDelete