Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thank you so much Lisa................................

 On Lisa's suggestion, I watched the Sarah Palin documentary titled "Undefeated". I never thought I would watch a documentary, and become so inspired............... Governor Palin reminds me so much of what I believe. Granted, we are polar opposites on most topics. We do wholeheartidly agree on one, we the people.
 I've stated before, that I've thought about entering into politics. I've even been in contact with goooh.com. But I never thought it was possible. A combination of this documentary and Ohio's Joe "The Plumber" (Thanks Mud), I am now thinking it can be a possibility.......................
 I have been blogging for almost a year now, and I have come to know all of you fairly well. At least well enough to ask for a favor. Every few days, I will be posting a new topic. Or at least my opinion on a hot button issue. I would greatly appreciate some debate, and/or input. I would like to see where I stand with citizens(VOTERS) on certain issues. I just want to see what chance I have.
 I firmly believe I can make some kind of difference, at least on a state level. Plus, I'm young enough, so what the hell? It's been a long time since something has inspired me. Now, I am inspired. I hope for the best, and wish you all the same.

  Thank you so much Lisa.


9 comments:

  1. Glad to help out. Good luck with your effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, J.O.B., that's quite and undertaking. I will try and get by a bit more often to see what you have posted. And yes, we need you younger folks to take this on. I am impressed you would even consider it.

    And making a difference at the State level is, IMHO, the key to getting the national government under control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johnny,

    Have we been too shy in discussing the issues?

    Go get em' we need real people and fewer lawyers in government.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello J.O.B.
    Just dropped by to say Hi. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joe the plummer, IMO, doesent come off as the brightest bulb on the tree but, he does have the balls to take everything thats been thrown at him.
    Ol muddy even tried to smear the guy by posting that he was a wife beater because his online divorce documents shown a fee going to the battered women's shelter...which is charged to EVERY divorce in Lucas county.

    Good luck and keep a thick skin, you'll need it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone.

    CS- No we haven't been shy. I just want to know where I sit with people who vote. Dems and Repubs. I will toss out my ideas, and I'm hoping for feedback from both sides.

    EOK- What's up Bud

    Sepp- Thanks, I'll try.

    Pal- Thanks Bud.

    MrsAl- Thanks, I think we might be on the same page with National VS. State Government.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Johnny,
    Outstanding news! Remember that it takes only a few good men to affect positives change.

    On a side note, please know that if you run as a republican you will get your whole family's genealogy done for free.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Johnny the Tilesetter for Congress! I think you have too big a chunk of honest to make a politician. But give em hell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice! I also find Sarah Palin and all others speaking out for truth and pro American ideals very inspiring...

    good on ya mate

    ReplyDelete