Thursday, April 12, 2012

Before we continue with politics........................

TRAYVON MARTIN.............. His name has been all over the internet. Along with GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. Well, charges have been filed, 2nd degree murder I believe. The internet is abuzz, as well as the Blogs. My brother asked me at Easter, what I thought about the case. I looked right at him, and said, "I don't think anything about the case, because I don't give a shit."

I wondered on the ride home, why do I feel this way? My conclusion, I have become desensitized to it. A Mexican (On his Mom's side) shooting an unarmed Black kid. Happens all the time here. And vice versa. I hope justice is served, and I hope we can move on. Especially without Jesse Jackson, or the Black Panthers chiming in. But, I'm sure we'll hear from them again. Anyway, I think Alfonzo sums it up best, so take it away Alfonzo...................................................................................

2 comments:

  1. Great video, J.O.B.! Haven't seen this guy before (they don't let me out often -- haha). I also very much appreciate your post comments. You state your POV very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MrsAl- Thank you so much. You are to kind. I get my brashness from my Mother. She had a gift for telling people they were stupid,in the most kind and loving way. :)

    Unfortunately, as my wife pointed out, my lack of filter will most likely get in the way of any political career. But oh well, like Popeye, I am what I am.

    Alfonzo is on PJTV. Same Youtube network as Whittle is on. Check out some more of his stuff. I love watching educated black men who do not feel or act victimized, Nice change of pace from what you normally see in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete