Saturday, April 21, 2012

The goofy shit that crosses my mind.

On my way home tonight I was listening to WGN news radio. They played an interview from today, recorded in some park in San Francisco. It's April 20th, you know, 4/20. Apparently, 4/20 has become a pothead holiday. 420 chemicals in marijuana? Get it? There was a guy talking about how he had his medical marijuana card with him, there was a lady talking about how weed is from the Earth. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Look, I'm all for it. I loved weed, and I loved getting high. Unfortunately, certain circumstances prevents me form partaking in said illegal activity. If you still partake, more power too ya. God bless. However, there is something you should know. Please, allow me to inform you. You should really pick a new High Holy Pot Day.

See, not only is 420 (April 20th) representative of the chemical make-up of marijuana. It is also Adolf Hitler's birthday. That's right, the same Adolf Hitler that was responsible for the death of millions of Jews. So, Tree-hugging potheads. Next year, when you are celebrating this holiest of your days, remember one thing. There are millions of white supremacists celebrating as well.

YOU FUCKING RETARDS........................................................

2 comments:

  1. Well, you have company. I too first heard about 420 when listening to the radio yesterday. I thought how ironic that the potheads were celebrating on Hitler's birthday.

    Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. H/Nox- I just find it kind of funny.

    ReplyDelete