Friday, April 13, 2012

Johnny O'Bloggin's Funny Ass Friday.................


This math test can predict your all time most watched film.
Mine was Casablanca.Try it without looking at the answers. It is easy and it works!

Pick a number from 1 - 9.
Now Multiply by 3.
Add 3, multiply that by 3.
Add those two digits together to find your all time favorite movie in the list below ...
It is:

1. Gone with the wind.
2. Aliens.
3. True Grit.
4. Star Wars.
5. Forrest Gump.
6. Casablanca .
7. Jaws.
8. Grease.
9. The Joy of Anal Sex With Male Goats and Leather Clad Gay Boys.
10. Mary Poppins

4 comments:

  1. wait a sec...this is a trick right...I keep adding those numbers over and over again and they always come out the same....I was so hoping for Mary Poppins...
    on the other hand, J.O.B....thanks for checking out Clements blog! Believe it or not, his granpa is one of my favorite people in the world. He's still riding his bike still at 83 in spite of the fact that a tractor fell over on him a few years ago. I work with his aunts and his grandma is our cook at the Chateau when I work there. I hope you like tongue, son....cold tongue with mustard for breakfast! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA........Gotcha Dottie. I was hoping for Forrest Gump.

    As for Clement, I like that blog. All music, only music. Specialty blogs are good. Me, I just have too much random shit going through my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONDOMS DON'T GUARANTEE SAFE SEX ANYMORE...



    A FRIEND OF MINE WAS WEARING ONE WHEN HE WAS SHOT DEAD BY THE WOMAN'S HUSBAND.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did the cow say to the other cow?

    Nothing because they can't talk.

    ReplyDelete