Monday, April 23, 2012

Johnny O'Bloggin's Musical FUCKING Monday......

That's right. I said FUCKING. Talk about a bad week. I've found out about::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Problems my wife was having at work, problems that were set in motion by some recent Medical issues that were due to no fault of her own. She tried out the Blogosphere while she was fucking bed-ridden. I gave her some suggestions, she followed, and in my opinion was treated rather ignorantly by people I thought were decent. Also, found out that the CUNT piece of shit egg-donor, that some people would call the Princess's Mother, has been doing everything in her power to exclude me from my baby's First Communion.
Then, on the same day that I find out that the Queen and I will never have our own Monarchy, I get laid off.

Right now, only two things can adjust my fucking attitude.
This is Pure Hatred. The band is Chimaira. It was formed is 1998 in Cleveland, OH. I listened to it over and over again for 25 minutes until I got home. Now I'll share. Hope you fucking enjoy it, or don't.....Honestly, today, I don't give a FUCK. Oh, the second thing? I am taking my .45, my 9mm, and my AR-15 to the range. My own little therapy.............................................................................





OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Her's an edited live version for ya. Fucking Tipper Whore, I mean Gore........................

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need to chill. Range therapy is a good release.

    Sorry to learn of the bad shit that landed at your doorstep. Things will get better. They always do eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. H/nox- Thank you so much for your comment. Things have gotten a lot better. It just sucks when it happens all at once. As for the song, tell me that shit isn't enpowering......

    ReplyDelete