Monday, April 30, 2012

Johnny O'Bloggin's Musical Monday

 Greg......... Keira's First Communion was this past Saturday......... You missed it. Not only were you her God Father, but you were my best friend. So much so, that when you passed, you were immortalized on my body. Only you and Keira have that distinction. I miss you so much. The experiences that we had, the tears that we shed. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. That I don't miss you. And that I don't hate you. Why did you do this to yourself? Why did you do this to US? Why did you do this to your God Daughter? Remember when you helped me train for my meets? Remember when we beat the fuck out of those Assholes who fucked with Dana? I can't help but think that it meant nothing to you, why else would you do what you did. I miss you so much, I placed flowers on your grave, and I cried. Because Keira will never know how wonderful you were. Love..................Jon...............





Greagory James Bedner     05/01/69-10/31/04

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

2 comments:

  1. A bittersweet tribute, J.O.B. done in the context of a most important event for ya'll (Keira's First Communion). Thanx for opening up this way. It's most telling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MrsAl- It was a very joyous day. Ha to walk through a pile of shit to get there, but it was well worth it.

    ReplyDelete