Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bet you thought I forgot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 2ND Amendment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As most of you know, I dedicated 2012 to the Bill of  Rights (The first 10 Amendments. You'd be amazed at how many people do not know this). Did you think I forgot? Well, I didn't. I've just been blogging my ass off to learn different opinions and ideas.

So I figured I would include our Second Amendment discussion with my political beliefs. I'm sure the Conservatives that visit my blog are thinking right about now, this guy is a bleeding heart. Oh, I beg to differ. Lets gut started................................................................................................................

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.


Here's a link for a good editorial: http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/constitution/amendment02/


As a person, I believe wholeheartidly in guns. I love them. I own 3 myself. Sig9MM,  45 caliber, not to mention my newly acquired AR-15. I shot my first gun at the age of 9. A lot of Anti-Gun guys will say it's a power thing. For me, it's adrenaline, and therapy. I have had some bad days and trust me, nothing is better than going to the range. As far as power, that's what my powerlifting is for. STRONGER THAN ALL motherfucker.


As a politician on the state level, I would immediately push for legislation that would permit Conceal/Carry in my home state. Seriously? How progressive are we? The only state that does not allow any carry-type permit. That is just fucking retarded...................................
As a politician on the Federal level, I would support, PUSH and cry, for an amendment to the Constitution, mandating states to recongnize some sort of Carry Legislation.


Blogs, they are great. If you want to witness EXTREMISM on the LEFT side, just visit some Anti-Gun blogs. These guys are not only nuts, but also retarded. Most feel that the only solution would be to eliminate all guns from society. But where would that leave us? I'll tell you, Raping and pillaging, just like the old west.


The more sensible Gun-Control lobbyist are a little better, or at least I thought..................
I've spent a lot of time visiting one blog that I seemed to really gravitate to http://mikeb302000.blogspot.com/. I let Mike know of my beliefs on guns from the start. He informed me of his. But yet, I am bewildered. Mike is not what he seems to be, or is he? His biggest complaint, not to mention post format, seems to be guns giving easy access to murders and suicides.  He is also big into accidental shootings, and responsible parties not being held accountable...............................................

Which is fine, until you throw politics in, which I did on a post. Mike wants testing on gun owners, specifically, psychological testing. In one post , I offered a simple solution. This was my solution, Let's equate the right to bear arms with the right to vote. You want testing done in order to own a gun? I.Q., or mental?  That's fine, but the same testing should be administered before you are allowed to vote. Basically, If you take a test at the age of 18, and you are worthy to vote, you are allowed to own a gun, but Mike didn't like that...............................................

So what's your opinion on guns? What's your opinion on the Second Amendment? I would appreciate comments, and follow-up. Remember, I am looking to garner votes publicly, just to see where I stand.

2 comments:

  1. I did think that you forgot. I'm glad that you remembered about these most important amendments.

    Guns are an easy target to vilify. They provide any politician a platform to be tough on crime all the while societal behavior is ignored.

    Statistically we are safer now than we were in 1960 but that doesn't fit into the narrative of the anti-gunners. Much like global Warming it has morphed into a pseudo religion were big money is made by those championing the cause.

    The hypocrisy is that those politicians that oppose gun rights are armed or have armed body guards.

    True enough that far too many of our youth get killed but the root cause of this is fractured families. Thus our our youth have never been taught the value of simply living as decent human beings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H/Nox- I can't really argue too much with your points. What did you think about my voter registration/gun ownership license idea? Do you think it's to extreme? My biggest dispute with the blogger, is that one's right to vote could be more dangerous than one's right to own a gun.

      Delete