Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Winner Is ?????????????????? Drum Roll Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations bathroom whore, you are the beat-off of the month for April..........................

http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/news/11866404-418/craigslist-ad-aragon-bathroom-tryst-during-megadeth-concert-led-to-pregnancy.html

I don't even know where to begin with this retardation. First, I'm figuring no one here has been to The Aragon Ballroom. It's a great place to see a metal show, but the bathrooms are not what you would call tip-top. They are literally disgusting. I've actually seen people urinate in  the garbage cans before, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it.

Secondly, you had sex with a stranger in a disgusting public bath LOLOLOLOLOLOLO room. LOLOLOLOLL.....I don't even know where to continue.

Congratulations beat-off...................

5 comments:

  1. Guys- you couldn't make this shit up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Down in Grant Park one summer I heard two people going at it, lovin' style... in a stinky a&& porta potty...

    You know how bad those smell on a hot summer day? (... eeeeew, I'm surprised the dude could get it up with the stench...)

    Just thought I'd share ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa- You have to love this city. The retardation makes me feel like a real rocket scientist. I work in construction, so unfortunately I know exactly what you are talking about in regards to the port-a-john. Disgusting indeed.

      Delete