Friday, June 1, 2012

The Winner is??????????? Drumroll Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Beat-Off of the month for May is......................................

The nameless girl 19 seconds into the video. I apologize for the bad quality, I took it with my I-Phone.
video

"I just came here to take pictures, but holding a sign is fun too"
Congratulations Jane Doe. You are the Beat-Off for the month of May.

I would like to send a special shout out to my buddy HardNox. He helped this computer illiterate bastard figure out how to post videos, and photos. Ought to be fun with my phone. E-Mail me anything you'd like to see on the blog. Thanks again Brother.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am saving your recent suggestion for the Hump Day post.

      Delete
  2. The girl is what is known as a "usefull idiot".

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEPP- Nice to have you back Brother. Hope everything is going well with the new Homestead.

    In regards to my post....I guess you would have to define Useful....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete