Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Apologies.........(Update)

 I truly am sorry for not visiting all your blogs, not to mention new posts that center around my craziness. After my 5 week holiday I was able to publish a few things.
 2 weeks ago my Father-In-Law had a stroke. He's not your typical F.I.L. I adore him. He's a tough old Son of a Bitch with a heart of gold. He did a wonderful job raising 4 kids, especially his baby girl. That's the Daughter that he gave his blessing for me to marry. He served the city of Chicago and the D.E.A. for 25 years. Spent the last 17 serving the fine citizens of Cook County. He's a wonderful human being, and all I ask is that you keep him in your prayers. I'm not sure if God is listening to this Heathen's prayers, so I need all the help I can get.
 I will be back soon. But I warn you, when I get back to blogging, I got a lot of shit to rant about...........:)

Love you all and I'll be back soon.

             The O'Bloggin's

5 comments:

  1. I admire your devotion and love for your father in law. Though I am somewhat of a heathen as well, I will keep him my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Paladin's thoughts. Prayers for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you give God enough credit, Johnny. I'm sure He sees you as only part heathen.

    Praying for you and yours, Johnny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tough old Bastard is in therapy/rehab now. Seems to be responding fairly well. Looking forward to a retirement party (Mom-In-Law will certainly force that one) filled with Modelo, Corona, and Margaritas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW- Thanks for the prayers, they are definitely appreciated.

      Delete