Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving......

This year, I would like to give thanks to all of you. I have had some great conversations with everyone and it has helped to make for a great learning experience. For that I thank all of you................................
 Happy Thanksgiving to Tenth, CS, Sepp, Dottie, Pal, Lisa, Bill, H/Nox, Gunny, MrsAl, Engineer, Muddy, NON, Pen, DG, Silver, Squatty, Patricia, Gene, Fringe, Red, CI, Les, and Kevin.
 Now I ask all of you, to keep Sarge in your prayers. He is in the process of losing his Father. And let us all give thanks to our parents, for our life. Lots of love this holiday season.

                The O'Bloggin's

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Jon. I'm thankful for getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a Happy Thanksgiving to you TJ. I am very thankful to have gotten to know you. I hope you and your family have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day late and a dollar short! Happy Thanksgiving! Hope your daughter serenaded you! Maybe some Alice's Restaurant? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOLO.....What is this Alice's Restaurant Patricia? No serenading, but she did play her violin for a few family members that never heard it.

      Delete