Friday, November 23, 2012

Johnny O'Bloggin's Funny Ass Friday....

 A plane takes off, with a Jewish pilot and Chinese co-pilot. There is a frosty atmosphere in the cockpit until eventually the Jewish pilot speaks. ‘I don’t like the Chinese,’ he says. ‘Why is that?’ asks the copilot. ‘You bombed Pearl Harbor,’ says the captain. ‘That’s why I don’t like the Chinese.’ ‘No, you got it wrong. It was the Japanese who bombed Pearl Harbor,’ explains the co-pilot. The captain replies: ‘Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese… It doesn’t matter, they’re all the same.’ Silence falls in the cockpit.
 Finally the co-pilot says, ‘I don’t like Jews.’ ‘Why not?’ asks the captain. ‘Because they sunk the Titanic,’ replies the Chinese co-pilot. ‘No, no, no,’ the captain corrects him. ‘Jews did not sink the Titanic. It was an iceberg.’ ‘Iceberg, Goldberg, Rosenberg… It doesn’t matter, they're all the same.’ replies the co-pilot.

2 comments:

  1. Dude you are sooooo bad....and I did smile at the punch line. But I really wanted to say that I loved the updated picture of you girl. I use to play in Wood Stock era rock bands. Text you during football Sunday. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks E, that shot was taken at the 2011 Spring Recital. I have to take some new shots with her Violin.
      I'm trying my best to gain political correctness, but it's not as fun. LOLOLOLOLO. I'll talk to you tomorrow Bud.

      Delete