Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Let's keep America working this Holiday.

 There is a great website dedicated to American made apparel. It is called Always Made in USA. They carry clothing for Men, Women, and Children. I have 1 pair of jeans from them and two hoodies I wear at work. I assure you that they are very durable, and the jeans fit great and are very comfortable.
 But here's the best part, The clothing line is donating 10% of all profits to http://www.cfsrf.org/ which is the Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund. Check out all that they have to offer HERE

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I spend a lot of time searching for and buying American made products. That's our challenge this Christmas, in my family. Plus buying local. Not in a mall, from local merchants. Very timely post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Patricia. Be sure to check in daily, as there will be a new post daily.

      Delete