Thursday, July 18, 2013

A break in my biography.....

 I was going through my blog roll yesterday and something popped out at me. There was a new post from MrsAl. I had known that MrsAl was ill, but never knew the extent. After reading her recent post, I found out she was battling cancer. It's funny when you think about it. Since I've started blogging I've been battling other bloggers over ideology and political beliefs. This wonderful lady has been fighting for her life. putting all political feelings aside, something like this really puts life into perspective. A week ago I found out that a good man who goes by the name Up the Flag was in the hospital. Now MrsAl.
 MrsAl left her first comment on my blog in January of 2012. This is what she wrote, "I interrupt this thread to add additional estrogen to the mix, J.O.B., the pic of you and your Little Princess is priceless."
 Completely kind and beautiful. That's MrsAl in my opinion. No matter what her political beliefs are, she never has a bad thing to say about anyone. 
 This post is a tribute to a wonderful and beautiful woman who goes by the name of MrsAl.

This was a musical post that she commented on. It was right when I started Johnny O'Bloggin's Musical Mondays. She informed me in the comments that her Husband had purchased an electric piano.


She also let me know that she preferred Chopin. Which I completely understand.


 A lovely woman with a fine taste in music. But when I read her post I thought of only one song, and I know she won't like it. But I hope she believes in it.

I know your fear of loss
And your struggles with faith
And how it takes everything that you have to face the day
The virtues you possess now bring you eternal pain
All you have is contempt for a life you can't obtain
All your heroes have failed you
Yet you try and prevail
Face your torment and dismantle your doubt
Refuse this legacy of shame and deceit
Cause the only real truth in your life that you know is hostility
Your world is coming apart
Remain steadfast
Perseverance
Against all opposition
Crushing all limitations
Pure strength through solitude
Discipline and determination
You can't accept what you've been told
Anchored in sin you must reverse your descent
Declare the weight of the world has yet to claim you
And admit that your faults will not restrain you
Glimpses of fate bring light to your despair
Realise hope isn't short of your grasp
Resurrect every dream that you've buried alive
And never succumb to the war that you fight in your heart
Your world is coming apart
Remain steadfast
Perseverance
Against all opposition
Crushing all limitations
Pure strength through solitude
Discipline and determination

 When life looks at you and tells you it's time to go MrsAl. You tell life to go fuck itself. You're not done yet. You will be in our prayers and hearts. Stay strong, you have so much more to give and you can always count on me to stand with you.

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet, J.O.B. Thanx so much. While I don't perceive I deserve these kind words, I am grateful!

    As for the third music selection, no it would not be my first pick but I am very much appreciative of the base message, Jon. It is spot on!!!

    As for your daughter, she is still a cutie by any standards. It's cool that she has taken up the violin. My husband person did that same thing about 1 1/2 years ago. He's doing well with it. As for the electric piano, I am not playing right now. I will get back to it once I get a bit more settled in a new routine.

    Thanx again, Jon for your kind words and the music.

    Mrs. AL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was entirely my pleasure MrsAl. I am a better person just for knowing you. The musical Mondays may come back. Just for you. Stay strong! With all the the love in the world. The O'Bloggin's.

      Delete